Donating to the Team
Aberdyfi Search and Rescue Team is a registered charity (No: 1073441) and is entirely funded by donations. To continue responding to calls for assistance in wild and remote locations, the team relies upon the generosity of others. Any amount, large or small, is always very much appreciated and we like to hear the stories behind your gifts too.
There are a number of ways to make a donation and support the Team directly:
- Online Donations If you would like to make an Online donation please click on the Virgin money giving link on this page. Online donations are easy to complete and by adding Gift Aid we can claim an extra 25p for every £1.00 you kindly donate at no extra cost to you. Please note - you must be a UK taxpayer paying more tax than the amount we reclaim for us to claim Gift Aid from your donation.
- Sponsorship / Fundraising Challenges If you are planning a sponsored challenge or event, please let us know in advance. We can often help to publicise your efforts and make connections to your own online fundraising page to support your hard work. Alternatively, by clicking on our mydonate link you can set up a fundraising event that’s linked directly to the Team. You can also download an Aberdyfi Search and Rescue Team Sponsorship Form.
- Bank Transfer To pay by direct bank transfer, please use: Sort Code 40-44-27, Account - Aberdyfi Search and Rescue Team, A/C Number 80632457 and let the Treasurer know to expect your donation by emailing: email@example.com
- Make a Bequest A legacy or bequest to the Team is a tremendous way to support us. Making a Will is a way to be sure that your wishes will happen after you die. Some pointers about making a gift in this way can be found here.
- Questions? For further information or fundraising queries please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address on the Contact page.